Tuesday 28 January 2014

Special Guest Victoria Blisse!


Let's give a special welcome to a very busy and successful author...Victoria blisse!



Like Buses….

My last few releases all came at once!  I concentrated on A Blisse Christmas Collection in the run up to Christmas, but I had three other releases out at the same and so I’m giving them some love now January is here.

Here’s a brief introduction and mini excerpt from each so you can pick and mix which you like!

Making it Real is an old release with a new cover because it’s now in paperback!
Mary and Will meet online, can they take their rocky relationship from computer to reality?

  Taster:

 “You’ve got bit of snow just here…” he barely whispered the words as his fingers brushed gently against my cheek. They were cold but they heated me up, slowly at first. The flames of lust licked down his fingers to my cheek and then to my neck and lower to suffuse my chest.


Satisfying Desires is a BDSM short with a food theme that is also contained within the Whip it Up Anthology from Totally Bound.
Sally’s got a broken wrist and feels very sorry for herself. Local cafĂ© owner Lucas recognises her needs and sets about satisfying all her desires in a uniquely dominant way.

Taster:

He kissed me again with much more confidence and I groaned my delight when his tongue slipped between my lips. I knew it was crazy, in fact I did wonder for a moment if it was all just a painkiller induced hallucination, but I didn’t care, I was too busy enjoying it.




Really Cooking is a novel filled with hot bi guys and tasty food.
Paula breaks out of an abusive relationship and meets two hot guys in serious need of cooking lessons. But it’s more than the food that’s really cooking as Friday night becomes Menage fun night for them all!

Taster:
“…my breasts were both a mess of dark, milk and white chocolate.
“Time to clean up.” Gary grinned over at Shane. “It’s a dirty job but someone has to do it.”








Victoria Blisse is a mother, wife, Christian, Manchester United fan and award winning erotica author. She is also the editor of several Bigger Briefs collections, and the co-editor of the fabulous Smut Alfresco and Smut in the City and Smut by the Sea Anthologies.
Victoria is also one of the brains behind the fabulous Smut by the Sea event taking place at Scarborough Library (UK) on the 14th June 2014. A day dedicated to erotica with  lots of author readings, fun giveaways and exciting talks.
She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker (She is TEB's Resident "Naked Chef") and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories.
Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.
You can find often find Victoria procrastinating on Facebook http://facebook.com/victoriablisse , Twitter http://twitter.com/victoriablisse  and Pinterest http://pinterest.com/victoriablisse

To find out more check out http://victoriablisse.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment